Claddagh Aircraft Maintenance are Aircraft Maintenance specialists based out of Sligo Regional Airport in the North West of Ireland.
- Over 60 years of combined experience including 37 years as a licensed engineer.
- The only aircraft maintenance facility with an on site B2 radio/avionics engineer.
- Fully licensed GA pilot if collection/return of aircraft is required.
- 2 B1 licensed engineers for EASA Group 3 piston engined aircraft:
1 B1 licensed engineer: Piston Helicopters, Enstrom 28/280, Robinson (R22 to R44).
1 B2 licensed engineer for EASA Group 3 piston engined aircraft:
Scope of work includes Cessna/Reims 100 series, Piper PA28 series, Piper PA32 series, Grumman AA5 series, Koliber 150 series, Socata/Rallye/MS series, Socata TB series.
- B1 licenses for single turbine and twin turbine engined aircraft (including King Air 200)
- B1 licence coverage for Eurocopter EC120/SA341/SA342J.
- Approved Inspector for U.K. Light Aircraft Association.
To discuss maintenance of your aircraft please contact us using the details below:
Post: Claddagh Aircraft Maintenance, Hangar 3, Sligo Regional Airport, Strandhill, Co. Sligo
Eircode: F91 DP6A